My Top 10 Posts of 2015 on Product Management, Career Optimization, and Life Hacks
2015 was the year I returned to writing. It's reminded me just how much fun it is to reflect on what I've learned over the years and try to distill those lessons into repeatable practices for myself and others. I tried my best to keep a weekly cadence in the second half of the year and generally did with a few brief hiatuses.
I wanted to share the 10 most popular posts I published in 2015. While I wrote mostly on product management, design, and entrepreneurship, I had a few well-received posts on optimizing your career and life hacks in general. Take a look and I hope you enjoy any posts that you may have missed in the year.
- The Hunt for Product/Market Fit
- A Lean Alternative to a Business Plan: Documenting Your Product/Market Fit Hypotheses
- How to Design Your Customer Validation to Maximize Product/Market Fit
- How Do You Know If You've Achieved Product/Market Fit?
- A Practitioner's Guide to Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- How to be an Infinite Learner
- Optimize For Passion/Skill/Opportunity Fit
- 5 Leadership Lessons Learned from Jeff Weiner
Want to accelerate your product career?
I've finally distilled my 15+ years of product experience into a new course designed to help PMs master their craft. Join us for the Spring '23 cohort of Mastering Product Management.
Are you building a new product?
Learn how to leverage the Deliberate Startup methodology, a modern approach to finding product/market fit. Join us for the Spring '23 cohort of Finding Product/Market Fit.
Enjoyed this essay?
Get my monthly essays on product management & entrepreneurship delivered to your inbox.
Jan 03, 2016