Podcast: Bootstrapping, Alternative Funding, and Silicon Valley's Echo Chamber
Listen: Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Breaker
I had a really fun chat with Gaurav Khanna last week, who was interested in learning more about the rather unique approach we have taken to building Notejoy, our collaborative notes app. We thought it would be fun to record that conversation and share it broadly as a podcast.
We hit on quite a range of topics, including:
- bootstrapping vs raising VC funding
- emerging alternative funding models
- the echo chamber in Silicon Valley
- the design tools war
- the problem we are solving with Notejoy
- where we are headed next with Notejoy
Enjoyed this essay?
Get my monthly essays on product management & entrepreneurship delivered to your inbox.
Dec 23, 2019